Murrieta Means Doing Business.

Murrieta Business Directory

Find local businesses by category or name. Browse through nearly nearly 4,000 businesses in Murrieta and the surrounding area.

Find Businesses

Murrieta Means Dining.

Murrieta Restaurants

Discover restaurants in Murrieta. Search by cuisine, get directions, and find a new place to dine. Read reviews and add your own. Share your dining experience with the community.

Find Restaurants

Murrieta Means Getting Out and About.

Murrieta Announcements & Events

Community information, announcements, events, activities and things to do in the city of Murrieta and the surrounding areas. See what local businesses and organizations are up to. Find something new to do this weekend.

Learn More

From Our Network

Why Effective Workplace Communication Is Critical to Your Business Success

How to Reach Your Target Market More Effectively

Only 30% of Your Workers Are Engaged: How to Motivate the Other 70%

Mistakes to Avoid in Speeches and Talks

Business Etiquette Mistakes to Avoid

4 Ways Good Leaders Nurture Employee Growth

5 Reasons Why Digital Marketing Is Essential for Your Business

5 Things Every Successful Small Business Needs